9/23/2014

Fall Outfit Ideas


I've been sick for the last couple of days and what I like to do the most in this case is whether a) watching youtube or b) spending hours on polyvore. And that's how my weekend looked like. But that's ok, cause I've got few sets, which I thought would be perfect for the autumn season and I wanted to share them with you. I hope they'll inspire you and you'll like them as much as I do!

Ostatnie kilka dni spędziłam chorując sobie w domu, a ponieważ w takich wypadkach moim ulubionym zajęciem jest albo a) oglądanie filmików na youtubie, albo b) przesiadywanie na polyvore, toteż mam dziś dla Was kilka zestawów, które powstały w ten szalenie produktywny weekend :-D. Uważam, że nadają się idealnie na jesień i mam nadzieję, że w jakimś stopniu Was zainspirują.







Which one do you like the most? xx

Który zestaw jest Waszym ulubionym? xx

6 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajne zestawy :) Wszystko mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the third outfit! The coat and bag are amazing!

    http://emilylouisemillington.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theses are so nice! Do you like the 'gel pencil liner'?? I've heard some mixed reviews and am hesitant to give it a try.

    christycee.blogspot.ca 

    ReplyDelete
  4. pierwszy i ostatni podoba mi się najbardziej! wszędzie szukam takiego kapelusza i takiej czarnej spódniczki ;)
    http://toffi-k.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny blog! ;)
    Zapraszam do nas: www.ladiesimagination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete